My favorite piece of technology

 

Hello to everyone! it was difficult to choose my favorite piece of technology  I thought about my cell phone, but I like my computer even more, it is not very good, but it is very useful.






What I like most about my computer is how I got it jajajja, I would enter the university, so I needed a computer, as I had no money, I worked all summer as a waitress in a restaurant in the market of my little town,  it was not a good experience but if a good story to tell jaja.








I use my computer to read, listen to music, watch videos, write, save important things, but most importantly, to study and do jobs for the university. for this reason I use my computer everydays.







I like it because I got it with a lot of effort, it was the first time I bought something so valuable and useful. Besides, my life (university life) would be much more complicated.






curious date: my computer can bend.


 

Comentarios

  1. congrats for your effort!, the netbook is very necesary in our life, but i desagree with you, for me my cellphone is more important. I can live without my netbook but not withouth my cellphone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow what a nice story, you really tried hard, I understand well why it`s your favorite, although personally I don´t like it because I will not take care of it :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How great that after so much effort you were able to buy your computer!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies