Postgraduate Studies

 Hello everyone!

Today I will write about graduate courses. I will expose why they are useful, the course I would take and where I would like it to be .

I think that taking a graduate course can be very beneficial, because you can specialize, get a better job, a better salary, etc. Besides, what interests me as a future psychologist is to be able to provide better care, that is, to know more in order to be able to help people in an optimal way.

I think I would take a course in community psychology, something related to childhood, popular education, etc., topics oriented more to the social than to the clinical.

I would like to study abroad, I have never been outside of Chile and I would like to spend some time studying in another country.I would like to study in Spain, I have seen that many of my professors have done postgraduate studies at the University of Barcelona.

I would like to study in Europe, in Spain. I have seen that many of my university professors have done postgraduate studies at the University of Barcelona in Spain, I think for this reason I am interested in that university. I would like to be able to study part time, so I can work and do other things.

I think it is important to continue specializing once you have finished your postgraduate studies. There is the possibility to continue studying to dedicate oneself to research, but there is also the possibility to continue studying to practice and to be a better professional in the area you want.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Elisandra, I would also like to go to study abroad, Spain is one of my options, but to go on exchange, not to study a postgraduate degree uvu.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I fully agree with the importance of continuing to specialize. Because gives you more skills and knowledge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that studying in Europe gives you greater job diversities and a broader view, I hope you can make it <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic