my experience studying in pandemic

 Hello! today I will write about my experience studying in pandemic.




I study psychology at the Facultad de Ciencias Sociales at the Universidad de Chile. I am in the second year of my career. 


 



finally chose psychology because I feel that it is a career that unites many things. I believe that being a psychologist will allow me to help many people and it also allows me to study subjects that interest me. 



Studying online has been complex. There are many difficulties such as: harmonizing university life and home life, concentrating, interacting with professors and classmates, being able to attend all the classes (sometimes there is no good internet, sometimes there is no good mood).  At least in my career there is a lot of group work, that helped me to meet more classmates and make friends (I am very fond of them), I am looking forward to the end of the pandemic and be able to see them. 


On the one hand, the pandemic and the confinement make me feel lonely, tired and in a bad mood, that's why sometimes it's hard for me to study. On the other hand, I always wanted to study at the university (although I didn't imagine it this way) and although it's online I've met very cool people, I've also learned some things and that makes me happy. Not everything is so bad, but I hope the pandemic ends fast. 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Elisandra, I have also had a hard time studying online, especially what you said about "harmonizing university life and family life".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have felt the same as you during the pandemic and studying in it makes everything more difficult :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey I also study psychology and currently in the second year 👀 I didn't know we were classmates!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Postgraduate Studies