Masks

 Hello! i had told you before that i live in san carlos. san carlos is a small town and has no theater, that's why to see plays or exhibitions, i went to Chillan which is a city that is 30 minutes away by bus.


This photo was taken by my best friend once we went to the theater in Chillan to see a play and ended up seeing an exhibition of paintings by chance.

This painting especially caught the attention of both of us. I remember that we said that they looked like masks and we imagined ourselves in a masked ball.  It was late and there was no one in the exhibition room, so we started to dance balsas as if we were inside the painting, until a guard arrived and told us that they had told him that there were children dancing around the room and that it was not possible so they took us out of the theater jajaj. 




At that time I was very embarrassed but now I am very happy to remember it. 





An extra photo from that same day, taken by my best friend



Comentarios

  1. Hello Elisandra! I also photograph the paintings when I go to a play, museum, among others. They are good memories and experiences to appreciate those paintings.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies