Hello, I am Elisandra I am 19 years old and I am from San Carlos, a small town located in the south 



 





I have a sister and a brother, bárbara y Matías. Bárbara is thirteen years old and Matias is seven. They are very funny, they like to watch superhero series when they are together. Bárbara is shy and a very good reader, Matías is a very restless child and very good skater. They are the most important human beings in my life.


 











 I study psychology at Facultad de Ciencias Sociales of the Universidad de chile. I really like my career and in general the area of social scinces. This is my first year in the university and due to of the pandemic i have online classes.

I used to dance contemporany dance and practice teather, but the pandemic has changed my hobbies. Now I practice siwinging with flags and pois.


Comentarios

  1. Wow, I love your hobbies, one day I hope to learn something flags 🎭

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful relationship you have with your little brothers, it shows that they are very close, it would be a pleasure to meet you

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I loved your blog! I would like to learn contemporary dance sometime, it is something very nice

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies