my career choice

Hi! today's topic is about my career choice! 




When I was a child dreamed of being a teacher, doctor, dancer,cook and puppy doctor jaja. Although I don't study any of these careers, are memories that I keep with 
much tenderness.


 


During high school I thought of many careers, all related to art, humanities and people. Theater 
psychology, sociology, history, law and anthropology

 




I finally chose psychology, as I feel it is a career with a wide field, so I will be able to combine my different interests and also help people. 

 


My experience at the university has been…singular. I had many expectations about my first year of university, expectations interrupted by the pandemic.  but there are also positive things; the teachers, my classmates and the subjects.

 

 

My dream for the future is to be a social psychologist and then a professor at the university.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Elisandra,
    I also wanted to be a dancer and many other things. The best thing about childhood is believing that anything can be done!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great Elisandra, I'm sure you'll be a good social psychologist and a great psychologist can also be a great teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad that you like your career and that you see the positive side of the online modality :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies