My favorite book





 T
oday i want to tell you about my favorite book! 







My favorite book is called "El Túnel". It is a psychological, existentialist novel that tells the tragic story of a painter named Juan Pablo Castel who falls in love and becomes obsessed with Mary. Finally he murders her. 





I find this book really interesting, what I like most about it is that every time I read it I am able to identify with the protagonist until the end and I remember that he is a murderer. This is why I think it is very well written 




This book has a special value for me, I could read it 1000 times more and keep finding details and analyzing them in ways I hadn't thought of before 



After that I read other books of this style and they are part of my list of favorites for example "la insoportable levedad del ser
" and "El extranjero". 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies