Post graduate studies


 Hello!! I have already told in previous posts that I am a student of psychology.

psychology is a very varied discipline in the field of study and application.





This is my first year, but I think I would like to specialize in social psychology.  Although I still don't know much about the subject, I have had teachers who work and research in social psychology and so far I have liked their view of the discipline.



I have read that many of my university professors studied at the university of Barcelona, at least in the social area, so i would like to study in España.



I would totally adapt to the schedule, but I preferred it to be part-time so I could work while I study.





I hope someday to fulfill my dream and be able to study and dedicate myself to the field of psychology research and thus someday become an academic at the university.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies