Guatemala

 

hello girls, boys, teacher.

In this post I will talk about one of the countries I would like to visit.

In general, I like and admire Latin American culture.

One of the countries that attracts my attention is Guatemala because of its multicultural, multilingual, and multiethnic identity. Guatemala has 25 languages (22 Mayan, Garifuna, Xinca and Spanish). This Central American country is one of the places where the indigenous culture, Mayan in this case, is most respected and valued.

In addition to its heritage, this country has beautiful and ancient constructions such as the Temple of the Great Jaguar, which is a funerary temple built by the Mayas.




What I like most about Guatemala is the culture, the heritage, tradition, the colors, the dances, the clothes, etc.



I would really like to spend some time of my life there and get to know more of its culture and diversity and get to know more about the different Latin American cultures.

I hope someday to be able to talk with the people of this country and to know the Mayan ruins that are there.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Elisandra, Wow i think is very interesant that a country has so many different languages among them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great that you are interested in Latin American culture. I hope you can visit Guatemala and get to know its culture. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Latin America is a region super rich in culture. I would love to learn more about Guatemala, it sounds like a wonderful place, I hope you get to travel!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies