my favorite vacations

 

Hi teacher, girls and boys, today I will write about my favorite vacation!

   One summer I went to Torres del Paine with my beautiful friends: Belen, Mariel, Melany, Jota and Jorge. We spent two weeks there and they were the most fun and weirdest of my life.

Torres del Paine is a commune located in the south of Chile, it is a really beautiful place.

 The first day melany went out to take pictures with jota and they got lost! we had to go out and look for them but we got lost too and we had no signal on the cell phone! finally they helped us to get back and we found ourselves in the cabin, it was so much fun.

 Another funny thing that happened to us was that while we were visiting the national park, we met the singer of a "cumbia rachera(?" band "los charros del humaco" Jorge recognized him and we all took a picture with him. After listening to "Los Charros del Humaco" we listened to the whole trip.

And this is my best vacation because I was with my dear friends<3





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies