My Future Job

 hello! today i will write about my future job


The job I would like to have in the future is a job where I can be with people and help them. I hope that my job will make me very happy. I would not want my job to consume my life, however if I were happy I would not mind dedicating many hours of my life to my job. 


I would like to travel and for that I am thinking of two options: First, I would like to have a job where I earn enough money to be able to travel. Second, I would like to be a researcher and travel to different parts of Latin America studying and researching as a social psychologist. 



I am studying psychology, and as I mentioned before, I would like to specialize in social psychology. I went into psychology because I really liked the content and because I really like the humanities and social sciences. However, I also really wanted to study sociology. I was always excited about the idea of studying psychology, but I was not so excited about the idea of being a clinical psychologist (which is the most known area). And when we looked at social psychology this semester, I felt like I found the perfect field of study. 


Comentarios

  1. Your ideas of a future job are very similar to my ideas, hope you can get it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think your two plans are excellent, I'm sure you will make a really good job as a social psychologist 🌻

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

my experience studying in pandemic

Postgraduate Studies